Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Digital Print Art’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Factory 6, 19 Gatwick Drive, Bayswater North, VIC, 3053, Melbourne, Australia. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited and any information provided by Digital Print Art is subject to copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Digital Print Art.
- If a proof is requested, the colour can vary slightly from your computer monitor screen to the canvas print. This difference is only minor and results because not all computer screens have the exact same colour settings.
- We are permitted to protecting your privacy. We collect personal information about you, but this is only used for supplying the goods and services purchased from Digital Print Art.
- To place an order with Digital Print Art, you are required to click on the order now button and complete our online form.
- Our website site supports secured sockets layer (SSL) based transactions from a browser to the level of 128 bit or greater.
- All payments are to be made through the Canvas This website via our online merchant facility, using either a Visa or MasterCard, unless prior payment options have been per-arranged and agreed upon with Digital Print Art.
- All transactions will be made in AUD
- Digital Print Art deliver by courier Australia wide. Pickup is available if it is the preferred option, by appointment only. Delivery is free of charge.
- Delivery will be made to a designated address confirmed by the customer and delivery will be complete in 5 working days from the goods being complete, as agreed with customer.
- Digital Print Art do not provide insurance for the transportation of your goods. Clear delivery details should be noted on the online order form to ensure the product is delivered at your earliest convenience.
Refunds & Returns
Digital Print Art will provide a full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the final product, as long as you comply with the following:
- The product is returned within 7 days.
- The product is still in the condition it was purchased in.
- The customer did not request and did not agree to a proof emailed before the artwork went to final print.
- If something is being returned, we will not pay the charges to send the goods back if it was not from a direct cause of Digital Print Art.
- If the goods are being returned due to direct cause of Digital Print Art, we will pay the expenses of the return delivery.
- If we are re-sending a new artwork rather than providing a refund, you will need to pay for the re-delivery cost.
- There is a valid reason the product is being returned.
In either case, it is your responsibility to ensure the canvas arrives safely back to us. If Australia Post or the courier loses the item and you don't have any tracking number or insurance then we will likely not be able to refund / replace the lost item(s).